The XP-Seminar has been a career and a life changer for me. Thank you for taking the time to put on this event.
CPA & CFO, Bridgeway Community Church
We limit attendance to 200 people of our tribe.
2018 XP-Seminar Attendees
- Greg Allen, President, The Shepherd’s Staff, Flower Mound, Texas
- Mark Anderes, Executive Pastor, Uniontown Bible Church, Union Bridge, Maryland
- Allyn Anderson, Executive Pastor – Operations, Hillside Fellowship, Spring Branch, Texas
- Damon Andrews, Executive Pastor, The Church at Canyon Creek, Austin, Texas
- Rodney Arnold, Lead Pastor, OneLife Church, Powell, Tennessee
- Todd Austin, CEO and Principal, Clark, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Jeff Barber, Executive Director, Park Cities Presbyterian Church, Dallas, Texas
- Scott Barfoot, Director DMin Studies, Dallas, Theological Seminary, Dallas, Texas
- Mike Batts, Managing Partner, Batts Morrison Wales and Lee, P.A., Orlando, Florida
- Nathan Baxter, Executive Leadership Coach, Lead-Self Lead-Others, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dixie Beard, Senior Business Development Manager, GuideStone Financial Resources, Dallas, Texas
- George Beech, Pastor of Administration, Autumn Ridge Church, Rochester, Minnesota
- Pete Belmain, Associate Pastor, Midway Baptist Church, Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Gino Beltran, Vice President of Marketing, Visioneering Studios, Irvine, California
- Greg Bervig, Executive Pastor, Living Water Bible Fellowship, Alamosa, Colorado
- Kyle Bickham, Market Development Representative, TouchPoint Software, Dallas, Texas
- Rich Birch, Founder, unSeminary, Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Brett Bixby, Executive Pastor, Bridgewater Church, Montrose, Pennsylvania
- Scott Bixby, Executive Pastor, Northridge Church, Spencerport, New York
- Mike Bonem, Consultant, Coach and Author, mikebonem.com, Bellaire, Texas
- Jim Booth, Discipleship Pastor, Glen Meadows Baptist Church, San Angelo, Texas
- John Boyle, Executive Pastor, Calvary Bible Church, Boulder, Colorado
- Lambert Boyd, Operations Director, Austin Ridge Bible Church, Austin, Texas
- Dave Brandolini, Executive Pastor, Austin Ridge Bible Church, Austin, Texas
- Darren Brown, Executive Pastor, Burke Community Church, Burke, Virginia
- David Burggraff, Executive Pastor, Colonial Baptist Church, Cary, North Carolina
- Dan Busby, President, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, Westchester, Virginia
- Rick Cadden, Business Administrator, First Baptist Church, Burleson, Texas
- Chris Carroll, Lead Pastor, Firewheel Bible Fellowship, Rowlett, Texas
- Christopher Cass, Executive Pastor, First Baptist Church, Burleson, Texas
- Ignacio Cerda, Associate Pastor of Hispanic Ministries, Stonebriar Community Church, Frisco, Texas
- David Chase, Executive Pastor, Lake Arlington Baptist Church, Arlington, Texas
- Robb Childs, Executive Pastor, Salem Alliance Church, Salem Oregon
- Tom Clagett, Executive Director, Crossroads Bible Church, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Adam Clark, Manager of Agency Marketing Services, Brotherhood Mutual, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Houston Clark, Co-Founder and Principal, Clark, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Todd Clark, Lead Associate, Slingshot Group, Irvine, California
- Errol Coner, Executive Pastor, Concord Church, Dallas, Texas
- Michael Conserva, Executive Pastor, Wethersfield Evangelical Free Church, Wethersfield, Connecticut
- Pat Coyle, Human Resources Pastor, Grace Bible Church, College Station, Texas
- Edward Crouch, Lead Pastor, Summit Heights Fellowship, Hawkins, Texas
- Patrick Curles, Executive Minister, Trinity Presbyterian Church, Montgomery, Alabama
- Daniel Currie, Executive Pastor, Peavine Baptist Church, Rock Spring, Georgia
- Craig Curtis, Associate Pastor, Stone Oak Bible Church, San Antonio, Texas
- Megan Cuzen, Senior P&C Account Manager, GuideStone Financial Resources, Dallas, Texas
- Dusty Davis, Campus Pastor–Creekside, Grace Bible Church, College Station, Texas
- Larry Davis, Executive Pastor, Plymouth Park Baptist Church, Irving, Texas
- Matt Day, Lead Pastor, The Bridge Church, Venice, Florida
- Mark DiGirolamo, Chief of Operations, Visalia First Assembly, Visalia, California
- Rick Duesler, Director of Administration, Otterbein Church, Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
- Julie Eastman, Executive Minister, Northside Christian Church, Spring, Texas
- Caitlin Edwards, Marketing Coordinator, Christianity Today, Carol Stream, Illinois
- Tom Ellis, Executive Vice President, MHBT, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Joel Elwood, Assistant Executive Pastor, EvFree Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Rafael Estrella, Director of Operational Finance, The Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas
- David Fantin, Client Relations Associate, Vanderbloemen Search Group, Houston, Texas
- Rob Faulk, Partner, Capin Crouse, Tarzana, California
- Paul Fazio, Director of Operations, Woodcreek Church, Richardson, Texas
- Eric Ferris, Executive Pastor, Vineyard Cincinnati Church, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Brent Fink, Executive Pastor, Grace Christian Church, Georgetown, Kentucky
- Jason Fisher, Worship & Administrative Pastor, West County Assembly of God, Chesterfield, Missouri
- Jason Fitch, Operations Director, Solace Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- David Fletcher, Founder, XPastor, Austin, Texas
- Tami Fletcher, Director, XPastor, Austin, Texas
- Jody Forehand, President, Visioneering Studios, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Justin Frazier, Executive Pastor, Discipleship, Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church, McKinney, Texas
- John Freeland, Executive Pastor, Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church, Marietta, Georgia
- Diane Freeman, Director of Accounting, EvFree Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Gene Getz, Pastor Emeritus, Author, Center for Church Renewal, Plano, Texas
- Crystal Gilpin, Corporate Administrator, One Community Church, Plano, Texas
- John Gordon, Executive Pastor, Wayside Chapel EFCA, San Antonio, Texas
- Antone Goyak, Executive Pastor, Redemption Hill, Kingsford, Michigan
- David Green, Executive Pastor, Christ Chapel Bible Church, Willow Park, Texas
- Joe Guidotti, Executive Pastor, Seabreeze Church, Huntington Beach, California
- David Gunter, Partner, CapinCrouse, Cumming, Georgia
- Jim Hackney, Executive Minister, Heritage Church of Christ, Fort Worth, Texas
- Richard Hammar, Attorney/Author, Christianity Today’s Church Law and Tax Team, Carol Stream, Illinois
- Jonathan Hankin, Executive Director, Christ Community Church, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Doug Hart, Executive Pastor, Heart of the Canyons Church, Santa Clarita, California
- Ryan Hartwig, Associate Professor of Communications, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
- Ron Hawkins, Executive Pastor, Windwood Presbyterian Church, Cypress, Texas
- Parris Hayashi, Senior Associate Pastor, Grace Bible Church Pearlside, Pearl City, Hawaii
- Josh Heath, Pastor of Administration, West Acres Baptist Church, Evans, Georgia
- Ricky Hemme, Family Pastor, Central Christian Church, Lancaster, California
- Ben Hoersch, Pastor of Stewardship, Exodus Church, Gastonia, North Carolina
- J.D. Holt, Pastor of Ministries, Fellowship Bible Church, Topeka, Kansas
- Brent Honshell, Pastor for Ministry Operations, Hampton Park Baptist Church, Greenville, South Carolina
- John Howard, Executive Director, First United Methodist Church, Fort Worth, Texas
- Steve Hron, Director, Ziegler, Greenwood Village, Colorado
- David Hsu, Senior Pastor, West Houston Chinese Church, Houston, Texas
- Ken Hudson, Executive Pastor, The Crossing Church, Batavia, Ohio
- Kirk Hudson, Executive Pastor of Operations, Grace Community Church, Tyler, Texas
- Mark Humphreys, Executive Pastor, Gateway Community Church, Merced, California
- Jon Hurst, Executive Pastor, The Grove Community Church, Riverside, California
- Kent Irby, Assistant Executive Pastor, Salem Alliance Church, Salem Oregon
- Russ Jacobson, Executive Pastor, Crystal Cathedral Ministries/The Hour of Power with Bobby Schuller, Garden Grove, California
- Greg Johnson, Executive Pastor, Summit Crossing Community Church, Madison, Alabama
- Hunter Johnson, Executive Pastor, Crossroads Church of Denver, Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Michael Johnson, Director of Finance, The Chapel, Akron, Ohio
- Marshall Johnston, Executive Pastor, BT Church, McAllen, Texas
- Gary Kehr, Regional Director Lending, Evangelical Christian Credit Union, Brea, California
- Chris Kelley, Pastor, Central Services, Vista Community Church, Plain City, Ohio
- Ed Kelley, Executive Pastor, Bay Area Community Church, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ralph Kelley, Executive Minister, First Presbyterian Church, Jackson, Mississippi
- Jonathan King, Executive Pastor, Cedar Crest Bible Fellowship Church, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Tom Kirkendall, Executive Pastor, Cedar Grove Community Church, Livermore, California
- Michael Kramer, Manager, Casualty Claims Department, Brotherhood Mutual, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Stephen Kramer, Director of Experience and Production, NORTHCHURCH, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Chris Lagerlof, Lead Associate, Slingshot Group, Irvine, California
- Tim Lawrence, Vice President, Ministry Development Group – Sales, Christian Community Credit Union, San Dimas, California
- Brad Leeper, President, Generis Partners, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bobby Lester, Church Consultant, FellowshipOne, Addison, Texas
- Rusty Lewis, Vice President, Generis, Wentzville, Missouri
- Todd Lin, Senior Pastor, Henderson’s First Baptist Church, Henderson, Kentucky
- Matt Loomis, Executive Pastor, River Church Assembly of God, Clinton, Iowa
- Don Lunceford, Senior Pastor, Cornerstone Bible Church, Cedar Hill, Texas
- Michael Martin, Vice President, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, Westchester, Virginia
- Ron May, Executive Pastor, First Free Church, Wichita, Kansas
- Tom Mays, Evangelical Christian Credit Union, Brea, California
- Mike McDonough, Pastor of Discipleship and Administration, Hernando Baptist Church, Hernando, Mississippi
- Craig McLain, Executive Pastor, Grace Church, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Alan Michael, Executive Pastor, RockPointe Church, Lantana, Texas
- Dave Michener, Executive Pastor, Bridgeway Community Church, Columbia, Maryland
- Dave Milam, Design Strategist, Visioneering Studios, Keller, Texas
- Jim Mitchell, Executive Pastor, The Chapel, Akron, Ohio
- Mark Mitchell, Executive Pastor, Covenant Life Church, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Amy Moffeit, Director of Finance and Administration, NORTHCHURCH, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Kelon Moore, Director of Communications and Technology, Concord Church, Dallas, Texas
- Steve Moore, Executive Pastor, Victory Family Church, Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- Matt Morgan, Executive Pastor, Sanctuary, Marietta, Georgia
- Doug Napier, Executive Pastor, Maryland Community Church, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Shannon Neely, Sales Consultant, Church Community Builder, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Chris Nelson, Church Consultant, FellowshipOne, Addison, Texas
- Frank ONeill, Executive Pastor, Shelter Rock Church, Manhasset, New York
- Darrell Owens, Senior Pastor, Christ the Rock Community Church, Cooper City, Florida
- Todd Parks, Vision Builder, Worlds of Wow, Denton, Texas
- Dale Peak, Administrator, Reston Bible Church, Dulles, Virginia
- Jeremy Pesina, Executive Pastor, Acts Church, Waco, Texas
- Happy Peterson, Pastor of Ministries, The Chapel, Akron, Ohio
- Randy Pettus, Administrative Pastor, Crossroads Baptist Church, Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Geoff Posegate, Executive Pastor, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, Joplin, Missouri
- David Pranga, Executive Pastor, Brewster Baptist Church, Brewster, Massachusetts
- Derek Prezzano, Executive Pastor, Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle, Smithtown, New York
- Don Quigley, Business Manager, True North Church, North Augusta, South Carolina
- Jim Raleigh, Director of Operations/Executive Pastor, Peoples Church, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mark Reed, Executive Pastor, Mitchell Road Presbyterian Church, Greenville, South Carolina
- Jerry Rich, Vice President, FCMM Benefits & Retirement, Farmington, Minnesota
- Bo Richardson, Executive Pastor, Rose Heights Church, Tyler, Texas
- Scott Richardson, Administrative Pastor, First Baptist Church, Tyler, Texas
- Jerry Roberts, Associate Pastor, Hope Church, Fort Worth, Texas
- Jeff Robinson, Director of Retirement Solutions, GuideStone Financial Resources, Dallas, Texas
- Jeff Rogers, Executive Pastor, Applewood Baptist Church, Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Eric Rojas, Executive Pastor, Rolling Hills Community Church, Franklin, Tennessee
- Darrell Roland, Executive Pastor, Northeast Bible Church, Garden Ridge, Texas
- Gary Rothenberger, Executive Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Beaumont, Texas
- Ty Salter, VP Lending, Ministry Partners Investment Company, Woodstock, Georgia
- Tim Samuel, CFO, Bridgeway Community Church, Columbia, Maryland
- John Schaefer, Assistant Executive Pastor – Discipleship and Care, EvFree Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Joe Schaefer, Executive Director, The Chapel, Akron, Ohio
- McKenzie Schreck, Executive Pastor, Capital Church, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Mark Scott, Church Consultant, FellowshipOne, Addison, Texas
- Lane Sebring, Executive Pastor, OneLife Church, Powell, Tennessee
- Kim Seebach, Executive Pastor, Centerpoint Church, Murrieta, California
- Gregory Shaver, Executive Pastor, Hopewell Baptist Church, Monroe, North Carolina
- Rob Slingluff, Executive Pastor, Westminster Reformed Presbyterian Church, Suffolk, Virginia
- Allen Smith, Executive Pastor, The Bridge Church, Venice, Florida
- Andy Smith, Executive Pastor, The Street City Church, Wellington, New Zealand
- Clint Smith, Executive Director, NORTHCHURCH, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Kenny Smith, Executive Pastor, Church at the Crossing, Aledo, Texas
- Lorenzo Smith, Lead Pastor, Collective Church, Culver City, California
- Nicholas Smith, Executive Pastor, Bethany Baptist Church, Lindenwold, New Jersey
- Keith Smyser, Executive Pastor, First Baptist Church, Athens, Alabama
- Jonathan Snoots, Associate Pastor, Towne South Church of Christ, Elizabeth City, North Carolina
- Thomas Spann, Executive Director of Finance, Concord Church, Dallas, Texas
- Justin Spicer, President, Empower Consulting, Trophy Club, Texas
- Ryan Stigile, Executive Pastor, Rock Bridge Community Church, Dalton, Georgia
- Richard Stratton, Executive Pastor, Henderson’s First Baptist Church, Henderson, Kentucky
- Matt Sturdevant, Executive Pastor, Hope Church, Fort Worth, Texas
- James Sunday, Executive Director, Abundant Life Church, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Brian Swiggart, Executive Pastor, The Community at Lake Ridge, Mansfield, Texas
- Phil Taylor, Executive Pastor, Mosiac Church, Orlando, Florida
- Rob Toal, Publisher, Christianity Today, Carol Stream, Illinois
- Dennis Tollison, Pastor of Administration, LifePoint Church, Allen, Texas
- Gary Treichler, Executive Pastor, Vista Community Church, Plain City, Ohio
- Isaac Trevino, Communications Director, LifePoint Church, Allen, Texas
- Paul Utnage, Executive Pastor, Catalina Foothills Church, Oro Valley, Arizona
- William Vanderbloemen, President/CEO/Founder, Vanderbloemen Search Group, Houston, Texas
- Virendra Vase, Executive Pastor, Venture Christian Church, Los Gatos, California
- Ted Vaughn, Client Strategy Partner, Historic Agency, Gilbert, Arizona
- Paul Volan, Executive Pastor, The Pentecostals of Cooper City, Cooper City, Florida
- Nathan Wang, Executive Minister, West Houston Chinese Church, Houston, Texas
- Jack Warren, Executive Pastor, Chase Oaks Church, Plano, Texas
- Pat Wester, Executive Pastor, Autumn Ridge Church, Rochester, Minnesota
- Drew Wilborn, Executive Pastor, Antioch Fellowship MBC, Dallas, Texas
- Dave Wilcox, Administrator and Technical Director, Covenant Life Church, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Mark Wiley, Executive Pastor, Harvest Bible Chapel – Indy South, Greenwood, Indiana
- Barry Williams, Executive Pastor, Crossway Church, Sulphur, Oklahoma
- Ed Williams, Executive Pastor, Pathways Baptist Church, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Larry Williams, Executive Pastor, Horizon Worship Center, Austin, Texas
- Tim Willows, Associate, Ziegler, Georgetown, Texas
- Chris Witt, Executive Pastor of Ministries, Grace Community Church, Tyler, Texas
- Ted Wlazlowski, Church Consultant, FellowshipOne, Addison, Texas
- Bruce Woody, President and CEO, HH Architects, Dallas, Texas
- Matt Yoder, Administrative Pastor, Trinity Anglican, Atlanta, Georgia
- Kyle Young, Ministry Assistant, Collective Church, Culver City, California
Our 14th Year of Powerful and Motivating Speakers …
Tuesday—February 20, 2018
|7:30-8:30||Registration and Dessert. Evening welcome and social in the Beverly Ballroom. Join us for this informal time to pick up your materials, get your free books for the huge selection, talk to old friends and meet some new ones. Coffee and a cookie dessert is open to all (and spouses are welcome to join you for this dessert time!)|
Wednesday—February 21, 2018
|7:30||Full breakfast sponsored by FellowshipOne with a discussion between Chris Nelson and David Fletcher. We get the XP-Seminar kicked off with a focus on doing ministry. This year’s topic is one which every XP lives in everyday: “Business Brains + Pastoral Heart = Your XP Calling.”|
|8:30-9:30||Workshops: Session #1 Yes, alumni will notice that Wednesday workshops are in the morning this year. Saddle up early!|
|9:45-10:45||Workshops: Session #2|
|11:00-12:00||Workshops: Session #3|
|12:15||Lunch with A Short Ride on a Hot Topic. As we eat, it is a time to hear a different perspective on church–innovative, creative, Jesus focused. Dr. Gene Getz has written over 60 books, started an entire movement of Fellowship Churches and so much more in his 86 years on this planet. Yet, he has asked God for another very active 5-year plan for ministry–that will take him to age 91! Be challenged to continue on in life and ministry in this lunch with Gene.|
Keynote by Richard Hammar, The 5 Legal Threats Every Executive Pastor Needs to Know. Having written over 100 books, Richard is the national expert on church law and tax issues. Society is exceedingly complex and churches consider fiduciary issues everyday.
|2:30||Afternoon snack on first floor|
|2:45||Keynote by Rich Birch. Trends Impacting Our Churches—Some You See, Some You Don’t!
Rich is a Pastor, Entrepreneur and Thought Leader. Rich founded unSeminary. Get ready for “stuff you wish they taught you in Seminary.” Rich brings to the table a mix of business and ministry, sometimes unconventional and always innovative. His experience and interviews with so many pastors gives him enormous expertise on “doing ministry.”
|4:00||“Business Brains + Pastoral Heart = Your XP Calling” by David Fletcher. Being in ministry for 35+ years and an XP for 18 of those years, David has insights on the role of the XP and church leaders. What does it take to successfully minister to the needs of a congregation? What do they expect and need from an XP? Be ready to take home some challenges about doing ministry.|
|5:15||Take an XP/SP friend to dinner! Schedule it early with someone from your state or similar-sized church. We saw scores of people do this last year.|
Thursday—February 22, 2017
|7:45||Breakfast–a great time to network|
|8:45||Keynote on “Having a Security Mindset in Your Church.” This isn’t as simple as guns or no guns. Mike Kramer of Brotherhood Mutual will bring years of firsthand experience about case studies on church safety and security. David Fletcher will pose challenging questions on the topic for small group discussion. Brotherhood Mutual is giving to each attendee their $40 book on Church Safety: “The guidebook is a great tool to engage leadership and start the safety and security discussion at your church, as well as a step-by-step manual with instructions on creating a church safety and security team and plan. With more than 20 checklists, sample policies, training scenarios, and a sample plan, you’ll have practical help with a ministry focus.”|
|9:45||Keynote on “the Pastoral Heart.” What is this thing of shepherding and how does it relate to XPs? Can an XP be all business and no pastoral presence? Some see shepherding as weddings, funerals and pastoral counseling. It is far deeper than that–it is actively bringing the ethic of Jesus’ Kingdom, as laid out in the Sermon on the Mount, to the leadership and management of the church.|
|11:00||Break for Lunch—Pick up lunch outside the Ballroom and take it to a workshop|
|11:30-12:30||Lunch Workshops: Session 4|
|12:45-1:45||Workshops: Session 5|
|2:00-3:00||Workshops: Session 6|
|Have a safe trip home|
“I’m truly excited about the excellence of this seminar.”
How to Be a Better Coach to Your Staff and Volunteer Leaders
Pre-Seminar Special with Dr. Nathan Baxter
Tuesday, February 20, 1:00-4:00 pm
Hilton Dallas/Park Cities
We all know that one of our key roles is coaching our leaders towards higher levels of effectiveness. But not all coaching results in change and that can be frustrating. Why not learn from an expert?
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to be with a gifted and national-level coach. XPastor has partnered with Dr. Nathan Baxter to bring this coaching resource to the 2017 XP-Seminar.
What you will learn
- How to create customized coaching templates to fit your ministry culture.
- The latest research that identifies the key components for healthy leadership cultures.
- Practical tips for using assessments to develop your leaders.
- How to structure 20 minute coaching conversations that bring the best results.
- Best practices for holding leaders accountable.
- The 10 Commandments of Coaching
Before the workshop
A reading list will be provided as an option for those that want to take a deeper look into leadership coaching.
About Dr. Baxter
Nathan is a former XP and SP and now is an executive leadership coach. Every month, both corporate and ministry leaders from around the country fly to Tulsa for a two-day private coaching session with him.
In 2008, Dr. Baxter founded Lead Self Lead Others and has coached with over 3,300 people—from CEOs to pastors to physicians. Also, he has recruited and trained five Leadership Coaches who work with him to meet the demand for his services.
Nathan and his coaches work with leaders to help them create a personal and professional growth strategy. He loves to follow up with each person to help keep them on track.
The cost for this workshop with the pre-session, session and post-session materials is $399. Workshop is limited to 20 participants.
I had reached a point of frustration in not knowing the next step in my personal leadership development and he helped me bridge that frustration gap and send me on my way into the next season of my journey. Each session and contact was like connecting with a friend.
Jim Kuykendall, Executive Pastor
Dr. Baxter Has Coached …
Nathan has all the necessary tools and experience to meet you where you are, to speak your language quickly and, in a disciplined manner, guide you towards your objectives.
Doug Welsh, President, Strategic Sales Planning, Cincinnati, Ohio
Non Profit Organizations
- John Sharp, Regional Director, Young Life, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dave Jewitt, Founder/Director, Your One Degree, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Adam Donyes, Founder/Director, LinkYear Kanakuk, Branson, Missouri
- Dr. David Fletcher, Founder/Director, XPastor, Fullerton, California
- Chris King, Founder, GPS Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dr. Scott Barfoot, Director of DMin Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, Texas
- Eric Hill, Founder/Director, Withyou, Atlanta, Georgia
- Jeff Anderson, Founder, Acceptable Gift, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dr. Baxter cares genuinely about helping people. He does what it takes to help folks understand and use the tools to find their way. As a result I have more focus in my life. The tools he uses and the approach he takes are better than many other similar consultants.
Randy Welsch, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Micah Davidson, Lead Pastor, Real Life Fellowship, Corpus Christi/Austin, Texas
- Toby Slough, Lead Pastor, Crosstimbers Church, Argyle, Texas
- Daniel Rolfe, Lead Pastor, Mountain Springs Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Dwight Yoder, Executive Pastor, Asbury Methodist Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Eric Bryan, Senior Pastor, Fellowship Bible Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fred Neal, Executive Pastor, Harvest Community Church, Kittanning, Pennsylvania
- Marc Evanger, Elder, Crossroads Bible Church, Bellevue, Washington
- Keith Duff, Elder, Village Bible Church, Chicago, Illinois
- Matt Roberson, Campus Pastor, The Met, Houston, Texas
- Rob Curry, Executive Pastor, Cypress Bible Church, Cypress, Texas
- Terry Langenberg, Executive Pastor, New Beginnings Church, Bixby, Oklahoma
- Thomas Thompson, Lead Pastor, Pulpit Rock Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Tom Messer, Senior Pastor, Trinity Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida
Nathan knows what he is doing and does it well. He has good insight and recommends realistic behaviors to improve performance.
John Urbin, Business Unit Manager, Linde Process Plants, Inc.
- Bob Skaggs, Northwestern Mutual Insurance Agency, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dustin Parker, President, Box Insurance Agency, Grapevine, Texas
- Aaron Shelby, Executive Vice President, Legacy Texas Bank, Plano, Texas
- Paul Fredette, President, Legacy Texas Insurance Services, Plano, Texas
- Brandt Hamby, Managing Partner, Six Pillars Partners, Addison, Texas
- Chris Cadeiux, Board Member, QuikTrip, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Chuck McDaniel, President, Lockton Insurance, Denver, Colorado
- Dwight Mankin, President, NCN, Dallas, Texas
- Mike Greer, Owner/Director, Ironman Buffalo Springs Lake, Lubbock, Texas
- Mike Loomis, Owner, Loomis Consulting, Winter Park, Colorado
- Ron Decker, Founder/President, Innovative Health Care Systems, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Ronnie Dunn, Client Partner, MicroStrategy, Dallas, Texas
- Sean Kouplen, President, Regent Bank, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Hank Coleman, President, TriggerPoint, Austin, Texas
- Dan Peckenpaugh, MD, President, HEB Emergicare, P.A., Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Rob Kenagy, MD, Senior Vice President, St. John Health Network, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tom Ellis, Vice President/Partner, MHBT (Commercial Insurance), Dallas, Texas
- 32 National Sales Directors, 25 Top Sales Directors, Mary Kay Cosmetics
Dr. Baxter’s coaching has allowed me to take my strengths, understand them and ultimately begin to incorporate them into my ever changing role as CEO. Working with Dr. Baxter is worth the investment because we have seen results in effectiveness in communication, efficiency in decision making.
Ron Decker, CEO, Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc., Edmond, Oklahoma
Unveiling the Mystery of Your Church’s Donors
With Brad Leeper
Tuesday, February 20, 2:00-4:30 pm
$250 per person when you also enroll in the XP-Seminar. Limited attendance.
Enroll in the Generosity Workshop and receive for free the XPastor Online Course “MS202–Generosity.”
Why did donors leave you last year? Job transfer? Getting mad? How do you shut the back door and how do we emphasize the front door? Are you attracting new donors? This session will give a different slant on your church’s data. It will tell you many things that are different than what is readily apparent.
Most of Us Have Assumptions
Brad Leeper will lead the workshop. He is the President and Principal at Generis, a team of coaches that accelerates generosity toward God-inspired vision. Brad works with churches across the country, and now internationally, to increase everyday church giving, project giving and legacy giving.
Imagine seeing a new perspective on your church’s financial health. See your church in a readable, understandable and helpful format. This is a must for your next steps of your church.
The Generosity Workshop will be held on Thursday, February 20 from 2:00-4:30 pm., right before the XP-Seminar. This is the place to get a handle on your church’s financial health.
This workshop will give you plenty of data to work with, in an eminently understandable format. Generis is just releasing a diagnostic tool and is offering free use of it for the workshop. This includes a 3-page summary report. Plus, you can talk through your report at the workshop and receive more personalized discussion in person or by phone.
Get a numerical analysis of:
- People giving above a strategic amount
- Lapsed donors
- Banding of key donation levels … and much more.
- Must have Church Community Builder (other software platforms to follow).
- Attend the Coaching Workshop before the XP-Seminar.
- Data analysis needs to be begun 14 days before the XP-Seminar.
Get expert advice from national leaders! Enroll today!
What You Need to Know
Suppose you see that giving is up ten percent. Is that more donations per attendee or more donors?
Knowing your metrics tells you where you are, where you are going and measures how you are doing getting there.
With a ten percent increase in donations, how many of those were new donors? Are you attracting new donors?
Increase your giving without requiring a capital campaign.
Even with a ten percent increase in donations, how many donors stopped giving? Are they still attending? When do people stop giving and how much later do they typically leave your church?
- Why did donors leave you last year? Job transfer? Did they leave mad?
- How do you shut the back door and how can you emphasize the front door?
- Are you attracting new donors?
This session will give a different slant on your church’s data. It will tell you many things that are different than what is readily apparent.
Are giving increases a result of a growing donor constituent base or are you pressing into a small portion of donors to make budget growth? Learn why one is sustainable while the other is short lived.
Connecting and Growing First Time Donors
First time visitors are great! However, are you able to on-board them as donors? Are you able to assimilate them into the fabric of the ministry? If not, learn why weekend attendance growth can be a false positive for healthy ministry growth.
New faces in church are great, but what is the financial impact of losing the old ones? Minimizing donor churn can supercharge weekend attendance and annual giving growth. Monitoring donor trends is one way to surface ministry opportunities. Rule based push reporting can increase your ministry efficiency and connect with those that need pastoral care.