Videos You Can Watch
Michael and Fletch will examine a vital topic of how to ensure your church has financial integrity. When you have a problem in this area, your donors get nervous and may stop giving. From his experience as the Executive Vice President of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), Michael is a go-to person on this topic. Plus, ECFA is offering a free ebook to all who attend the webinar.
Predators in the Church
Now a free conference!
Predators are in churches of all sizes
Active Shooters have never been more active. Enhance your first lines of awareness and building security.
Child Sexual Predators are in your church. Discover tactics for prevention and how predators will try to outsmart you.
Embezzlers are in one in ten churches. Learn where embezzlers find it easiest to steal from your church.
Deter predators in your church.
Don’t be another victim or a story in the national press.
Join Fletch and others for a direct discussion that is gentle, nuanced and impactful.
A Wealth of Information on XPastor
Watch Prior Webinars
- A Conversation About Church Salaries withChristianity Today Editor Matt Branaugh
- Bring Your Questions for an online “Hey Fletch”
- Successful Church Project Planning with Chris Lewis of Thrivent
- How to Hire the Right People for Your Church Staff with William Vanderbloemen
- Strategic Designs for Active Shooter Readiness with Dave Milam of Visioneering
- Digital Giving Trends with Troy Pollock of Pushpay
Register for Upcoming
- Wed., July 17, 3:00 pm, 5 Building Blocks of Church Financial Integrity with Michael Martin of ECFA
- Wed., July 24, 3:00 pm, Knowing the Health of Your Staff with Mike Gould of XPastor
- Wed., July 31, 3:00 pm, Is Your Building Family Friendly? with Bruce Woody of HH Architects
- Thurs., August 8, 3:00 pm, Four Ways to Nurture Your Community to Increase Participation with Troy Pollock of Pushpay
- Thurs., August 15, 3:00 pm. Top 10 Reasons Church Loans are Declined with Chris Lewis of Thrivent
- Wed., August 28, 3:00 pm, 10 Questions to Ask Before You Build with Dave Milam of Visioneering
- Wed., September 4, 3:00 pm, Preventing Sexual Abuse in Your Church with Matt Branaugh, editor at Christianity Today
From around the globe, people tune in on Fletch’s warm and sound advice. Your question will get a personal reply from Fletch.
Whether you are a new XP, considering the role or want to refresh your skills, XP Boot Camp is a place to get in shape. The target for this course are the five fundamentals of being an Executive Pastor. This course also includes two uses of the XP-Indicator—one for you and another for your Senior Pastor to take on you. All classes will be taught by Fletch in a live, online video format. All classes are recorded for viewing at any time.
Get 8 courses! This includes 5 courses in Operations, 2 courses in Ministry Strategy and all 8 videos in the Smart Money for Church Salaries series. That’s 82 class sessions with scores of guest lecturers. Audit the courses or do the assignments for XPastor certification. This bundle also includes:
- Fletch’s book, Smart Money for Church Salaries
- Fletch’s book, People Patterns
- One use of the XP-Indicator
- A year of using the Compensation Survey