Welcome to a Great Learning Experience!
XPastor Online Courses use easy-to-use tools to help you grow.
- Usernames and Passwords protect your account
- The My Account page summaries all of your courses.
- Class pages list all information about a class and allow you to view the videos.
Watch the recorded sessions at your convenience.
The Learning Environment
There are five key aspects to the XPastor Online Courses. These make it easy and practical to become grounded in the various disciplines of being a church leader.
Interaction—Participate in regularly scheduled webinars or watch later.
Analysis—Pertinent topics and discussion help you analyze ministry. This brings direct benefit to your church.
Reading—The required reading enhances your understanding and increases your breadth of knowledge.
Location—You can learn at the office or at home—make your own schedule. As a self-guided course, you also study at your own pace.
Assignments—Each course has practical work that impacts your church. Each assignment will be evaluated by the professor. You can audit a class and not do the homework.
Each course allows for teams to learn, study and do the assignments together. For example, a church leader may want key staff and volunteers in the Communications Department to join her/him for the course on Communications. This can be an excellent method to raise the bar and thinking of a department in your church. Also, leaders from a church or region may desire to band together for one or more courses. Pastors in a multisite church may desire to go through the entire process together. Each person on the team must enroll in the course. Each person will receive continuing education credit and a grade for that course. Each person must integrally participate in every assignment; teams cannot dole out assignments to various members. Work that is turned in by a team must be at an even higher caliber than assignments by individuals.
Username and Password
- When you enroll in your first course, you may choose your own Username. The web system will assign you a password.
- Your Username is permanent. You can change your Password by clicking on the “lost your password?” button.
- Use the My Account menu item, at the top right of the screen, to log in and see the courses that you are enrolled in.
- Click on a course from the My Account page to go to a course.
- If you cannot access your courses, it is most likely that you are not logged in. If you are having difficulty, please see the footer of every page for email assistance.
The class pages contain pertinent information for each session:
- The course and class title
- A short biography of the guest lecturer
- Class PowerPoint
- Reading–If the article is online at XPastor, a link is given.
- Supplemental material: such as videos, PDFs or other documents.
For Enrichment, Audit or Credit?
Many students watch the videos for enrichment. Others do the homework and contract for the grade that they desire. They do the required assignments and email them to Tami Fletcher within six month of beginning a course.