Skip to content
We are looking forward to having you attend this great event but know that sometimes circumstances might change your plans.
- If you have multiple people coming from your church and one person is unable to come, you can transfer—at no cost—the registration to another person from your church. Just let us know so we will have a nametag ready!
- Due to the cost of materials, if you must cancel your enrollment:
- Forty-five days and more before the event, there is a 20% cancellation fee—or you can apply the full entrance fee to next year’s event.
- Forty-four days before the event, there is a 40% cancellation fee (books and materials will be sent to you). Again, you can apply your entrance fee to a future event.
- Within eight days of the event, there is a 100% cancellation fee (books and materials will be sent to you). Don’t be looking for much grace here … but sometimes miracles happen.
- In case of issues beyond our control that interrupt or cancel the seminar (thermonuclear war, the second coming, a California earthquake causes the state to fall into the ocean), you will be credited with attendance at the next year’s event.
In many cases, if you need to cancel we can credit your account for another XPastor event—either a future XP-Seminar or an XPastor Online Course. Contact Tami for help. We will do everything we can to help and work with you!