Women Leaders/Women XPs
Pre-Seminar Special with Jenni Catron
Women Leaders/Women XPs
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Hilton Dallas/Park Cities
$425 per person for the pre-session, session and post-session materials.
Limited to 20 participants.
Each 3-hour pre-seminar workshop carries additional enrollment fees.
- Do you have a desire to grow and develop your leadership gifts?
- Are you looking for a network of like-minded women in similar roles to connect with?
- Do you want more practical tools you can use to improve both your life and your leadership?
- Do you struggle with loneliness and isolation because you’re the only female in your leadership circle?
- Do you sometimes feel inadequate because of the challenges of leadership?
- How to cultivate confidence.
- Strategies that will transform your work-life balance.
- How to effectively use your gifts, strengths and influence.
- How to lead with all of who you are for the glory of God and the good of others.
Jenni Catron is the founder of The 4Sight Group, a consulting group focused on developing healthy leaders and thriving organizations through coaching, consulting and culture workshops.
She is also a writer, speaker, and leadership expert committed to helping others lead from their extraordinary best. Jenni’s passion is to lead well and to inspire, equip and encourage others to do the same. She speaks at conferences and churches nationwide, seeking to help others develop their leadership gifts and lead confidently in the different spheres of influence God has granted them.
Jenni is the author of several books including Clout: Discover and Unleash Your God-Given Influence and The 4 Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership. Jenni blogs here and contributes to a number of other online publications as well. Outreach Magazine has recognized Jenni as one of the 30 emerging influencers reshaping church leadership.
A leader who loves “putting feet to vision.” She has served on the executive leadership teams of Menlo Church in Menlo Park, California and Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Prior to ministry leadership, she worked as Artist Development Director in the Christian music industry.
Jenni loves a fabulous cup of tea, great books, learning the game of tennis, and hanging out with her husband and their border collie.