A Church Coaching Culture
Pre-Seminar Special with Dr. Nathan Baxter
How to Build a Coaching Culture for your Staff and Volunteer Leaders
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Hilton Dallas/Park Cities
$399 per person for the pre-session, session and post-session materials. Limited to 20 participants.
Churches that coach their leaders and volunteers discover that their investment pays off. Research continues to show that people want coaching. Your staff wants to know how to be more effective in their jobs and ministries.
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to be with a gifted and national-level coach. XPastor has partnered with Dr. Nathan Baxter to bring this coaching resource to the 2019 XP-Seminar.
What you will learn
- Key components that must be in your church culture for coaching success.
- How to create a strategic rollout plan for introducing coaching.
- Top five reasons why organizations fail at creating a coaching culture.
- How to create customized coaching templates to fit your ministry culture.
- The latest research that identifies the key components for healthy leadership cultures.
- Practical tips for using assessments to develop your leaders.
- How to use ‘Win-Plan Conversations’
- Importance of calibrating your coaching
- Best practices for holding leaders accountable.
Before the workshop
A reading list will be provided as an option for those that want to take a deeper look into leadership coaching.
About Dr. Baxter
Nathan is a former XP and SP and now is an executive leadership coach. Every month, both corporate and ministry leaders from around the country fly to Tulsa for a two-day private coaching session with him.
In 2008, Dr. Baxter founded Lead Self Lead Others and has coached with over 3,300 people—from CEOs to pastors to physicians. Also, he has recruited and trained eight Leadership Coaches who work with him to meet the demand for his services.
Nathan and his coaches work with leaders to help them create a personal and professional growth strategy. He loves to follow up with each person to help keep them on track.
The cost for this workshop with the pre-session, session and post-session materials is $399. Workshop is limited to 20 participants.
Coaching with Dr. Baxter
I had reached a point of frustration in not knowing the next step in my personal leadership development and he helped me bridge that frustration gap and send me on my way into the next season of my journey. Each session and contact was like connecting with a friend.
Jim Kuykendall, Executive Pastor
Nathan has all the necessary tools and experience to meet you where you are, to speak your language quickly and, in a disciplined manner, guide you towards your objectives.
Doug Welsh, President, Strategic Sales Planning, Cincinnati, Ohio
Non Profit Organizations
- John Sharp, Regional Director, Young Life, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dave Jewitt, Founder/Director, Your One Degree, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Adam Donyes, Founder/Director, LinkYear Kanakuk, Branson, Missouri
- Dr. David Fletcher, Founder/Director, XPastor, Fullerton, California
- Chris King, Founder, GPS Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dr. Scott Barfoot, Director of DMin Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, Texas
- Eric Hill, Founder/Director, Withyou, Atlanta, Georgia
- Jeff Anderson, Founder, Acceptable Gift, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dr. Baxter cares genuinely about helping people. He does what it takes to help folks understand and use the tools to find their way. As a result I have more focus in my life. The tools he uses and the approach he takes are better than many other similar consultants.
Randy Welsch, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Micah Davidson, Lead Pastor, Real Life Fellowship, Corpus Christi/Austin, Texas
- Toby Slough, Lead Pastor, Crosstimbers Church, Argyle, Texas
- Daniel Rolfe, Lead Pastor, Mountain Springs Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Dwight Yoder, Executive Pastor, Asbury Methodist Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Eric Bryan, Senior Pastor, Fellowship Bible Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fred Neal, Executive Pastor, Harvest Community Church, Kittanning, Pennsylvania
- Marc Evanger, Elder, Crossroads Bible Church, Bellevue, Washington
- Keith Duff, Elder, Village Bible Church, Chicago, Illinois
- Matt Roberson, Campus Pastor, The Met, Houston, Texas
- Rob Curry, Executive Pastor, Cypress Bible Church, Cypress, Texas
- Terry Langenberg, Executive Pastor, New Beginnings Church, Bixby, Oklahoma
- Thomas Thompson, Lead Pastor, Pulpit Rock Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Tom Messer, Senior Pastor, Trinity Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida
Nathan knows what he is doing and does it well. He has good insight and recommends realistic behaviors to improve performance.
John Urbin, Business Unit Manager, Linde Process Plants, Inc.
- Bob Skaggs, Northwestern Mutual Insurance Agency, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dustin Parker, President, Box Insurance Agency, Grapevine, Texas
- Aaron Shelby, Executive Vice President, Legacy Texas Bank, Plano, Texas
- Paul Fredette, President, Legacy Texas Insurance Services, Plano, Texas
- Brandt Hamby, Managing Partner, Six Pillars Partners, Addison, Texas
- Chris Cadeiux, Board Member, QuikTrip, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Chuck McDaniel, President, Lockton Insurance, Denver, Colorado
- Dwight Mankin, President, NCN, Dallas, Texas
- Mike Greer, Owner/Director, Ironman Buffalo Springs Lake, Lubbock, Texas
- Mike Loomis, Owner, Loomis Consulting, Winter Park, Colorado
- Ron Decker, Founder/President, Innovative Health Care Systems, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Ronnie Dunn, Client Partner, MicroStrategy, Dallas, Texas
- Sean Kouplen, President, Regent Bank, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Hank Coleman, President, TriggerPoint, Austin, Texas
- Dan Peckenpaugh, MD, President, HEB Emergicare, P.A., Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Rob Kenagy, MD, Senior Vice President, St. John Health Network, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tom Ellis, Vice President/Partner, MHBT (Commercial Insurance), Dallas, Texas
- 32 National Sales Directors, 25 Top Sales Directors, Mary Kay Cosmetics
Dr. Baxter’s coaching has allowed me to take my strengths, understand them and ultimately begin to incorporate them into my ever changing role as CEO. Working with Dr. Baxter is worth the investment because we have seen results in effectiveness in communication, efficiency in decision making.
Ron Decker, CEO, Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc., Edmond, Oklahoma