Harvest Community Church is a multisite, non-denominational church in beautiful Western Pennsylvania that is committed to biblical teaching and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They focus on building the health and size of God’s Church everywhere while growing in their relationship with God, walking in love, and reaching the lost.
Harvest is an elder-led church that serves approximately 1,500 people on 4 campuses—one church meeting in four locations. In their pursuit of sharing the gospel, they are strongly committed to both a regional outreach effort as well as world missions.
They are currently accepting applications for a full-time Technical Director. This person will be responsible for overseeing the audio, video and lighting functions for the church, as well as the volunteer teams that support the worship services.
Applicants should possess:
- A strong relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior that supports biblical character traits.
- A calling to utilize their passions and gifts toward building God’s Church.
- Strong leadership qualities that will support developing and managing several volunteer teams.
- An operational level understanding of audio, video, and lighting functions within a church/worship setting.
- A team approach to ministry that compliments other roles within the worship environment.
- A knowledge of or willingness to learn the software to support the operation of the position. Some examples include Pro Presenter, Adobe Premier Pro, Apple Final Cut, iMovie, and others. Microsoft Office and Church Community Builder are used administratively.
- Excellent organizational skills required. The salary is negotiable based on experience.
Send resume to Debbie Beswarick at [email protected].