XPastor tries to help churches by providing some of the essentials for running a church—items like job descriptions, employment applications, review forms and policies. Below is a link to the 52-page Wedding Policy and forms of North Coast Church in Vista, California. We have printed below the Frequently Asked Questions; there is much more that was difficult to print here due to the formatting used; that information can be found in the link below the FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding weddings and receptions at North Coast Church. Please contact Cathy Dicato or your Site Coordinator if you have any additional questions or concerns.
- Can I get married at NCC?North Coast Church is available to couples who have completed the Preparing for Marriage class at North Coast and are members or regular attendees at the weekend services. If you have any other questions regarding requirements to have a North Coast wedding/reception, please contact Cathy Dicato at the church office.
- What days is North Coast Church available for weddings/receptions?Because of North Coast Church’s growing ministries, Saturday and Sunday nights are not available for weddings or receptions. Typically, Friday nights and Saturday mornings show the most availability. Saturday morning weddings must start by 11:00 a.m. and end by 12:30 p.m.
- How much does it cost to get married at North Coast Church?Ceremony prices begin at $800. Receptions can be held at NCC for an additional cost.
- Is North Coast Church available for a reception only event?Yes!
- How many guests do your venues accommodate?We have multiple venue options for your ceremony; the largest seating up to 800 people. For receptions, we have venues that can accommodate up to 320 guests. The reception costs include round tables and chairs for 200 guests.
- Who can perform my wedding ceremony?Our strong preference is to have a North Coast Church pastor officiate all weddings on campus. Any exceptions must be approved by a Senior Pastor through the Site Coordinator. If you do not have a pastor preference, one will be assigned to your ceremony.
- Is alcohol and dancing permitted on the North Coast Church campus?Alcohol is not permitted on the NCC campus for a ceremony or reception. Dancing is permitted, however, the Site Coordinator will be providing guidance to the family and DJ on North Coast Church’s expectations for appropriate music and conduct.
- How far in advance can I book my wedding and/or reception?The venues can be booked up to six months in advance. There are no exceptions made to this timeframe requirement.
- Can I have an outdoor wedding and reception?Wedding may occur outdoors, but all receptions must occur indoors.
- Am I required to use the North Coast Site Coordinator at my event?Yes. The cost the Site Coordinator is included in the cost of the events.
Original Wedding Policy PDF: North Coast Wedding Policy