Our colleagues at Visioneering Studios have created a free resource to help you learn what you don’t know about the design-build process. The fast-paced nature of ministry can leave little room for researching all the details of the lengthy design-build process for churches. Their resource, entitled On The Rocks, gives a quick glimpse into what it takes, whether your church is renovating, reconfiguring, expanding, or building new.
This resource will help you to look beyond the basic and sometimes paralyzing quesions:
- What do we need to build?
- How much will it cost and how will we pay for it?
- How long will it take?
There are other questions that need to be asked, such as:
- Who needs to be reached in our community?
- What financial analysis can help determine what we can afford?
- How do we create ownership in the vision?