David Fletcher developed this PDF for several workshops on Building the New Building. See also his article on The Spiritual DNA of Grace Covenant Church of Austin. This PDF is an example that shows the connection of spiritual DNA to a church building project.
Grace Covenant Church—Prior to 2003
- They were adverse to building and growth
- There was no history of a past successful capital campaign
- They had a great location but had ugly facilities
Who needs to know their spiritual DNA when looking towards building?
- Civil Engineer
- Campaign Consultant
- General Contractor
- Project Manager
- and who else …?
What is the church’s mantra or tag-line?
- A courageous church
- Every believer a minister
- Impacting people for Christ
What is the church’s ministry style?
The church’s spiritual DNA
- Type of Church
- Style of Worship
- Community and Business
- Spiritual Flavor
View the photos and graphics in the PDF: Spiritual DNA