Senior Pastor of Stonebriar Community Church of Frisco, Texas, 6,000 in worship
To lead the church towards the fulfillment of its purpose as taught in Scripture and as stated in its Bylaws and to preach the word of God to the mutual edification, instruction and discipline of its members and believers; winning of the unsaved to Christ; helping young Christians develop their spiritual lives; instructing children in the Word of God; and furthering the cause of Christ on the mission fields at home and abroad.
To actively have a part in leading men and women, boys and girls, in all nations, to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach and preach God’s Word.
- Supervise the Senior Associate Pastor.
- Maintain oversight of the ministries of the church.
- Be available to the congregation for counsel, weddings, funerals, baptisms and communion, as able and as needed.
- Participate in the work of Stonebriar Community Church.
- Be accountable to the Board of Elders and ultimately the congregation.
- Board Relationships:
- Be a voting member of the Board of Elders and General Boards.
- Have the power of address and serve as an ex officio