Lead Pastor of Watermark Community Church of Dallas, Texas, over 11,000 in worship
Responsible for leading the staff and church body in carrying out purpose and values of the church and to oversee and direct the teaching ministry of the church.
- Encourage and shepherd the spiritual formation of the congregation as the lead teacher/communicator.
- Nurture and communicate the vision for the church to all staff, leadership and laity.
- Provide directional and visionary leadership for the ministry of the church.
- Oversee and encourage multiplication of ministry (teaching, leadership, vision development) by developing and empowering both the staff and lay leadership of the church.
- Oversee the planning and leading of worship services.
- Lead the staff through appropriate direction, supervision, evaluation, counsel, care and accountability.
- Serve the church as an elder and oversee board of directors.
Core Value Responsibility
Champion all values of church, especially:
- Biblically based
- Grounded in Grace
- Passionate about Prayer
- Work with elders in overseeing the spiritual needs of the body and the integrity of the ministry as it