Executive Pastor of Ridgecrest Baptist Church in Springfield, Missouri 1,400 in worship
- Oversees the hiring of all full-time employees* (except senior pastor) (*in conjunction with senior pastor, elders, and appropriate leader-level supervisor).
- Develops and administers year-round program of evaluation, growth, and personal enrichment for all full-time employees.
- Develops and leads regular leadership staff meetings.
- Recommends salary adjustments, terminations, and the creation of new positions (in counsel with the senior pastor and elders).
- Serves as coach and encourager to the paid staff.
- Produces the annual ministry budget (in concert with all appropriate leadership and laity).
- Oversees the approved annual spending plan.
- Oversee the maintenance, upkeep, and efficient operations of all buildings and grounds for the main campus and auxiliary campus.
- Seeks to create a positive, productive work environment.
- Responsible for the efficient operation and presentation of Ridgecrest Baptist Church to the membership and to the community.
- Professes Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Passion and joy in serving Jesus.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and a healthy lifestyle.
- A strong, growing relationship with spouse and children (if married).
- A sense of call to this position.
- An example to believers in faith and conduct.
- A person under authority.
- Team-based leadership abilities.
- Relational strengths/abilities.
- Communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented/organizational skills.
- College and/or seminary degree in area of interest.
- Minimum five years experience in local church, multi-staff Adult Education Ministry.
- Commitment to life-long learning.