Executive Minister at Central Church of Christ in Amarillo, Texas 500 in worship
The Executive Minister will work closely with the Senior Minister in strategic development (implementation of the vision) and overseeing staff. He will take primary responsibility for the day-to-day management of the church office. He will also be responsible for certain adult ministries.
Executive Ministry (reports to the Senior Minister and Management Cluster)
Daily/Weekly Supervision of Staff
- Plan and conduct weekly staff meetings.
- Supervise support personnel.
- Seek to resolve personnel disputes.
- Perform necessary corrective actions with regard to staff.
- Keep track of all ministerial and secretarial staff sick days, vacations, etc.
Goal Setting and Review
- Ensure ministers have annual reviews and set goals (in conjunction with the Senior Minister.
- Conduct reviews for support staff.
- Supervise reviews for custodians and maintenance personnel.
Management Cluster System
- Manage the cluster system (organizational chart, changes, updates).
- Manage scheduling and agenda of Management cluster meet