Strategic Growth for XPs
The Collective an 11 month coaching experience providing you with a highly effective and engaging opportunity for leadership growth and impact. In most of our churches we’ve moved to small groups. We know life change happens best in community. However, in our own leadership development, we attend conferences alone, we read books alone and we lead … alone.
Level 1—Led by Jon Wright
- Gathering as small groups of XPs from around the country
- Facing the same challenges, reading the same books
- Engaging in areas of strategy, staff culture, generosity, next generation leadership and more
- Meeting virtually twice a month to discus how best to implement new vision in own environments
- Learning from each others failures and success
Individual Coaching with Relational Connections
While each church and leadership team is unique, we all strive to grow in our ability to lead and serve. Experience teaches us that life change happens best through relationship and accountability. Effective coaching through peer-based discussion and personalized application. This speaks directly into your leadership style, culture and challenges while expanding your community of support, input and encouragement outside of your ministry team. The Collective includes:
- Twice a month interactive discussions with application
- Six books provided on spiritual and organizational leadership
- 12 book summaries per year
- Weekly articles, insights and random thoughts via text or email
- Designed for 8-12 people per collective
- $199 per month
Outcomes of your investment—Discover and implement tools to build:
- Personal Soul Care
- Spiritual Leadership
- Healthy Team Engagement and Retention
- Increased Generosity through Discipleship and Inspiration
- Greater Missional Impact
Click here to join The Collective today
- Click on Subscribe to enter your payment information.
- You will receive a follow up form where you can share about your availability, preferences and more.
- We will be in touch to confirm your membership details and schedule.
Jon has worked as an entrepreneur, founding and leading a Product Development company for 15 years and served for 7 years as Executive Pastor of Grace Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. He and his wife, Julie, also led a Missionary Training Center in Germany for several years. He has 30 years experience in innovation, execution and entrepreneurial creativity in multiple settings; corporate, non-profit, church and global missions. Jon’s areas of specialty include:
- Next Generation Leadership Development
- Staff and Leadership Transitions
- Strategic Coaching for Growth and Effectiveness
- Team Building, Culture, Dynamics and Generosity
Jon and his wife, Julie, have been married since 1990. They have three daughters (all through adoption), one son-in-law and three grandsons. They live near Denver, Colorado and serve on the Executive Leadership team of Victory Church in Westminster, CO. Jon enjoys outdoor activities, leadership books and is a BMW autocross driver and coach with BMWCCA.
The Collective Level 2
Personalized consulting with David Fletcher
- Consultation two or three times a month
- One-on-one discussion about your church issues, strategy and tactics
- Discounts to XPastor events
- On-call availability for hot topics and crises
- Contact XPastor for customized fee
David served as a pastor for 35 years in churches from 1,000 t0 8,000, single and multi-site–churches with cafes, apartment complexes and church camps. He founded XPastor in 2003, teaches XPastor principles at Dallas Seminary’s D.Min. program and launched a D.Min. program in India. David’s areas of specialty include:
- Church strategy
- Board issues and managing upward
- Helping people move above tactics to strategy
- Compensation and HR
David and Tami are the Directors of XPastor and love working together. They have been married 38 years, with two married children and two grandkids. They live in Austin, Texas. David loves to scuba dive and Tami loves her garden.
The Leading Resource
For fifteen years, XPastor has been the leading resource for Executive Pastors to access best practices in church operations, compensation, compliance, strategy and leadership.
- Hundreds of free articles
- Annual XP-Seminar
- Online XP courses
- Nation-wide Smart Money for Church Salaries
We consistently deliver insights and information designed to help you lead your church and ministry team with excellence in an ever-changing, complex environment.
We are excited to share with you a new opportunity for your personal growth and leadership development.