The Leading Resource
For fifteen years, XPastor has been the leading resource for Executive Pastors to access best practices in church operations, compensation, compliance, strategy and leadership.
- Hundreds of free articles
- Annual XP-Seminar
- Online XP courses
- Nation-wide Smart Money for Church Salaries
We consistently deliver insights and information designed to help you lead your church and ministry team with excellence in an ever-changing, complex environment.
We are excited to share with you a new opportunity for your personal growth and leadership development.
In most of our churches we’ve moved to small groups. We know life change happens best in community. However, in our own leadership development, we attend conferences alone, we read books alone and we lead … alone.
The Collective is a community-based leadership development cohort
- Gathering as small groups of XPs from around the country
- Facing the same challenges, reading the same books
- Engaging in areas of strategy, staff culture, generosity, next generation leadership and more,
- Meeting virtually twice a month to discus how best to implement new vision in own environments.
- Learning from each others failures and success!
The Collective members receive two hours of one-on-one coaching each month
- Go deeper into your specific areas
- Explore your unique challenges
- Grow in your personal ministry development.
The Collective is a 12 month experience beginning in January of 2019, includes all required books, countless leadership development tools and significant discounts to all XPastor seminars, conferences and resources.
If you desire to grow in your leadership influence and impact in 2019, join the Collective by XPastor! Space is limited so click the link below to join the Collective today and we’ll see you in January!
The XPastor Collective a 12-month coaching experience providing you with a highly effective and engaging opportunity for leadership growth and impact.
Individual Coaching with Relational Connections
While each church and leadership team is unique, we all strive to grow in our ability to lead and serve. Experience teaches us that life change happens best through relationship and accountability. The most effective coaching includes personal, one on one conversation along with peer-based discussion and application. It speaks directly into your leadership style, culture and challenges while expanding your community of support, input and encouragement outside of your ministry team.
The XPastor Collective includes:
- Two hours per month of personal one-on-one coaching
- Two hours per month of facilitated community discussion
- Six books on Spiritual and/or Organizational Leadership
- 12 Monthly Book Summaries
- Weekly articles, insights and random thoughts via email
- Designed for 6-10 people per collective
- 25% discount on all XPastor events, seminars and workshops
- Collective Dinner at XPastor Seminar
Jon Wright and David Fletcher lead separate Collective groups. At various times during the year, they will host joint sessions of various groups. Find a coach that fits where you are and how you need to grow.
- Jon’s leanings—ministry strategy, staff culture, leadership development and generosity.
- David’s leanings—Church strategy, board issues, managing upward, helping people move above tactics to strategy, compensation and HR.
Jon has worked as an entrepreneur, founding and leading a Product Development company for 15 years and served for 7 years as Executive Pastor of Grace Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. He and his wife, Julie, also led a Missionary Training Center in Germany for several years.
He has 30 years experience in innovation, execution and entrepreneurial creativity in multiple settings; corporate, non-profit, church and global missions.
Jon’s areas of specialty include:
- Next Generation Leadership Development
- Staff and Leadership Transitions
- Strategic Coaching for Growth and Effectiveness
- Team Building, Culture, Dynamics and Generosity
Jon and his wife, Julie, have been married since 1990. They have three daughters (all through adoption), one son-in-law and three grandsons. They live near Denver, Colorado and serve on the Executive Leadership team of Victory Church in Westminster, CO. Jon enjoys outdoor activities, leadership books and is a BMW autocross driver and coach with BMWCCA.
David served as a pastor for 35 years in churches from 1,000 t0 8,000, single and multi-site–churches with cafes, apartment complexes and church camps.
He founded XPastor in 2003, teaches XPastor principles at Dallas Seminary’s D.Min. program and launched a D.Min. program in India.
David’s areas of specialty include:
- Church strategy
- Board issues and managing upward
- Helping people move above tactics to strategy
- Compensation and HR
David and Tami are the Directors of XPastor and love working together. They have been married 38 years, with two married children and two grandkids. They live in Austin, Texas. David loves to scuba dive and Tami loves her garden.
Enroll Today for the January 1 Start
- Investment: $895/month
- 1 year commitment, January–December