Need help and advice in ministry?
Can’t afford personalized Level 2 Consulting with Fletch?
Get in a small group with Fletch …
The next Confab starts in September. Reserve a spot today!
Confab \ kän-fab
First used in print in 1701, confab has a long history!
A confab is an informal private conversation or discussion, a chat, a discussion, a conference.
The XP Strategic Confab is a regular time to talk with Fletch and other leaders from around the nation.
What is the XP Strategic Confab?
- Participate in the Confab every month via Zoom. Everyone’s cameras and microphones will be live! There will be lots of interactive discussion on the topics that you want to discuss. Hear from Fletch and from others in the Confab.
- Send Fletch up to twelve emails a year with your strategic questions. Whether in the Confab time or by email, you will get a personal response from Fletch.
- Throughout the month, Fletch sends emails with newly developed learning materials. Get the very latest in leadership thinking here!
- Gain access to Fletch’s insider files. These are not available on XPastor and contain information about strategy, policy, compensation, hiring, terminations and so much more. These are sent to you as you ask questions of Fletch.
- Enjoy the almost daily discussion with other members in the online forum. This is a prime way to learn with the members and Fletch.
- Schedule up to four one-on-one calls per year with Fletch to privately discuss any issue.
- The Confab is limited to twelve people.
- Agree to confidentiality among the Confab group members. None of us will share any names or personal identifiers with those outside the group.
- Agree to no recordings of the monthly Confab. Everything is strictly “off the record.”
- Learn from both those new to the role who are developing cutting edge ministry and from old pros with decades of ministry experience.
- $125 a month with a twelve month term. Just to be clear, that is $1,500 for the one-year term.