History of Events
Since 2004, XPastor has led events designed to help you and your ministry grow. Enjoy the history, we certainly have!
Equip church leaders with informative and provocative articles.
- XPastor is a vast treasury of articles on Church Finances, Governance, Job Descriptions, Ministry, Operations, Salaries, Staffing and Transition. XPastor has over 650 free articles, hundreds of FAQs and thousands of pages of information.
- XPastor gives free information to thought leaders around the world.
- XPastor encourages church leaders to write and publish articles from their experience and church learning.
Coach church leaders through personalized tactical action plans and strategic discussions.
- XPastor guides leaders to understand their strengths and limitations through David’s book People Patterns and the XP-Indicator assessment tool.
- XPastor’s Hey Fletch column is a free source of dynamic help. It is like a “Hints from Heloise” for church leaders.
- XPastor’s personalized coaching creates accountability and gives better understanding of personality and gifting. It leverages leadership. Personalized coaching is a sounding board with someone outside the congregation who can bring an objective perspective to strategic issues. It gives access to a person with broad knowledge and experience in leading the church.
Lead through teaching and life-on-life example.
- XPastor has been leading the tribe of church leaders since 2003.
- XPastor hosts tribal meetings. Since 2005, the annual XP-Seminar has been held in Dallas. David teaches at Dallas Seminary and ETS India. The XPastor Online Courses are led by David with 65 national and international guest lecturers.
- XPastor conducts special events and interactive workshops.
XPastor is a teaching forum, based on the academic and church work of Dr. Fletcher and hundreds of other leaders.
XPastor does not providing legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship nor a clergy-penitent relationship. Articles and case studies are for educational purposes.
Talk with a CPA, financial advisor, attorney or other professional in a specific field, to determine how state and federal law applies to your issues.